Saturday, December 27, 2003

Almost Ready to Escape!!!

I cannot wait until Tuesday. I wish I could sleep until then...waking long enough to pack! Not that things around here have been "hairy," with my mom sick it has been reather peaceful...but I am just ready to go and be a vegetable!

Bill, Kim and I went to go see "Peter Pan" today. It was wonderful! I absolutely loved it and want to see it again. I told Kim about my session and she asked me if I thought Rob would continue to push the hopsital issue when I get back. I assume it will depend on where my frame of mind is. He wants me to the point where the plan no longer exists...even though right now I have no timeline as everything got messed up when i handed over my meds to him. That's not good enough. I still maintain a 72 hour hold won't be good enough either and just make me mad!

I just want to get through church stuff tomorrow and then I am free until the 6th! I need to find one more teacher and I can get all the supplies when I get back. If Kim can deposit my paycheck for me...I am set! Otherwise I have like NO money and both my gym and ISP bills are due while I am gone...so I hope she can do it for me!

The 49ers lost...grrr....so I hope on of the teams lose so at least Seattle's win will be worth it!

No comments: