Wednesday, December 03, 2003

I emailed Rob about the email I received about writing and my doubts and he answers back:

If you don't mind me taking a page from your book - "Cool Beans" :) You have soooooooooooo much to offer, and of course I know, because I'm the voice of... you know! :) see ya'z ta'ma'rah! :) Rob

Of course, I don't think anyone is being objective. Okay, he has told me stuff like that over and over and over...but I just can't get my head around it. Tomorrow is going to be a very long session...I know he is going to push for answers, thoughts, feelings and since I have emailed him all the stuff we would usually talk about...he's not going to let me play all avoidy girl. Ugh.

The thing is, after tomorrow...Monday is going to seem so far away until I see him again. In some ways that's fine it's not like I need to be in his office 24/7...but I do drink in the safety of that place.

No comments: