Sunday, December 28, 2003

Just Get Me Outta Here!

I really do try and be a patient person...but I am ready to get the gell out of Dodge and just "be." Today did go okay. I found soap flaked in the Craft Closet and had enough for the kids that wanted to do it. Some thoght the soap stank so they played checkers and stuff. We had no kids for Children's Church so it was kind of a play day!

Packing and going through some stuff in my room I found another bottle of seroquel. It kind of stunned me. I emailed Rob and let him know about it...I am not sure what is there and I suppose in the long run it doesn't matter.

My flight leaves Tuesday at 9:06 AM so I woll probably post tomorrow and then not again until I gte back...even at that it may not be right away because I will have some work to do to get ready for next Sunday...I am going to try and put that all out of my mind though.

I have my shoes I ride in packed and am drying laundry right now. I will have a little bit more to do tomorrow morning and then I am set! My grandfather is picking me up ay 6:45 AM Tuesday. They are saying to get there 2 hours early with the security level raised. Praise God for Starbucks!

I am also hoping that I can get a window or an aisle since I will arrive early...please, please, please don't let me get stuck in the middle! Two hours is too long!

No comments: