Wednesday, December 17, 2003

I get to ride a HORSE while I am in Washington! A horse...for days I can take off for a couple hours on a horse! Oh my gosh! I am really excited about that...I love to ride and this will be such a blessing to be able to take "Grace" out every day.

I can be all hermity except we are going to go see ROTK and they want me to come to the H.S. New Year's Eve bash. We'll see...I might. The YP is about my age, also female and it is a PCUSA church and wants to meet me. Might be a good diversion...might be a sad reminder. We'll see.

Things are pretty much "normal" at home. My mom woke me up at 2 AM because the raccoon was back and she was worried it would attack her when she left for work. Then it was my fault that she left the garage door open because I told her Alphie would be fine not locked up. Who wants to be yelled at at 2 AM!!!!????!!!!

No comments: