Saturday, December 20, 2003

Can today be over? Please?

I am finishing my baking for gifts, finishing Toni's gift and wrapping presents for my mom and the ones I still needed wrap and Christmas cards. I none of that is as important as what this time of year signifies...but dang it! I can't find the cards I saw a little while ago I bought for Rob and Toni. Grr...Argh... I really liked them so I am bummed. They are probably wrapped with someone's gift.

I am honestly loking forward for all this to be over. I am afraid I am thinking Washington is going to be a cure-all and I know it's not...but I want it to be so I want to get there ASAP.

Haven't heard a word from Rob so I have no idea what he thought of what I wrote last night. Fine...I really don't care...I want him to have the weekend of not having to deal with me so no check ins and no emails and I see him on Monday anyway. I know we'll go another round about the hospital and my meds and why I signed the darn contract if I have no intention to stick to it...okay, I signed it and I want to stick to it...but a piece of paper is just that...but enough fo now.

I need to make the mint snowballs for Rob and make more peppermint bark!

No comments: