Friday, December 19, 2003

So, I email the man that I am freaked about this whole contract thing as well as a laundry list of stuff I can't even remember. I am 1/2 asleep and on my way to Slumber Town and the phone rings. It's Rob. It's 10:15 PM. Hello!

Anyway, I don't remember a lot about the conversation other than he wanted to make a call and have me hospitalized. I told him I was just freaked about having to sign the contract (which is true) and that my anxiety level was through the roof. Then I was scared to death he'd do it because he says, "You sound despondent." Then comes, the "please Rob...no...I'm okay...I promise." He told me to give him a reason not to...I told him that I have not gone back on our verbal agreements in the last few weeks so he can trust me (a word we have been throwing around a lot lately). So, he asks me to call and check in with him several times today. I called when I woke up.

About a 1/2 hour later (again...almost asleep) the phone rings yet again. Now he wants me to stop by at 4 to pick up my copy of the contract. This worries me and quite frankly...I don't trust him at this point. I don't know why I can't wait until Monday.

No comments: