Friday, December 26, 2003

I got through Christmas and Christmas Eve with the Fujii family and it was okay...a little awkward with my other family...but good. My cousins and I swear we were never as noisy as the kids are now...but even my mom said that Curtis and I used to drive everyone nuts as little kids.

Mary, my cousin Calvin's youngest, looks a little like I did at 3 and is just a crack up. She is ticklish like I am and so that was fun. Curtis and I ganged up on her and tickle tortured her a lot! Kiely sang all the songs from her Xmas program at school and the boys were the boys! I'd hate to see what it would be like to have all six of the little ones together. Four boys and two girls. Kind of like us...we ended up with six boys and three girls...me ending up as the oldest girl. It's weird because up until a couple years ago I hadn't seen Jennifer since she was 2 and now she is 20 something!

Christmas at my grandparent's house was pretty non-eventful...my grandmother only had two beers...but she did get Kaluha and Crown Royal from my grandfather...grrr...

Can't wait to get to WA and try and unwind a bit and stuff. I am not looking forward to Monday because I am not sure I am ready for another intense session.

No comments: