Friday, December 19, 2003

I hate night time. I can do okay during the day when my mind is occupied with work, etc. But when it comes time for things to wind down at night...it all floods back. What I did okay with, what I blew...how can I be allowed to walk the earth, etc. Even the idiot box doesn't help and neither does the mall...probably because it's so crowded.

Reading works for a little bit...but then I long to go to my car and grab my blades so I can cut...or try and figure out just when I can just disappear...can I fake Rob out and lull him into a feeling that I am really okay. The problem with that is:

1. I am a LOUSY liar.
2. He knows me too well after a year.

This is sooooo different from what is usually a major depressive episode and causes this thinking. That has a feel of big black cloud that is almost tangible. That's not the case this time. I'm not sleeping more, I am getting dressed on Saturdays...none of my red flags are there. Maybe it's just resignation.

I'm sick of fighting and don't know how much fight there is left in me.

No comments: