Thursday, December 04, 2003

There are days that I can't wait to get to Rob's office because I have something for him, something to tell him...I am dying to get my hands on Frederick even though I have my own now, etc.

Today is one of those days when I want 1:00 PM to come very slowly and even as I want to talk about all this stuff...my mind keeps going back to any piece of trivia I can think of that would get him off on a tangent.

Monday (did I blog this?) he asked me if he had to...who was he going to call? First thing I said was "Ghostbusters." I mean c'mon...that truly was NOT intentional, but it is hard to stay present in all of this with him which is really a good sign...but I can't seem to be able to force myself to give him what he wants from me.

I asked him that in an email...I told him I a great trained monkey if he would tell me HOW to get it out. He didn't answer. I guess it's not his job to answer...but it's be nice because I look to him for "leadership and guidance" besides him being the voice of reason and truth in my life.

No comments: