Monday, December 15, 2003

This is a bad night...I just sent Rob and obnoxiously long email...not sure if it will make things better or worse.

I got my last two ambien and trazadone refills so that's it...if I can't snap out of it what I have had better work because there is NO money for anything if I fail and I sure as heck don't want to be swallowing charcoal.

I hate he can't be paged and I know it is stupid...but I refuse to ever call the emergency number he gives on his VM. I cannot believe he doesn't have a pager. Makes it easier.

I need to move them again because he asked me a question and I innocently told him where I had the pills...duh...he got me there.

It's not like I have a date picked out or anything so I wish he'd just get off my back. Chances are it will never happen because I'll be afraid to fail. I told him (the email) that getting the pills back is some twisted sign.

No comments: