Thursday, October 23, 2003

Another Thursday...another session with Rob and having to dig deep. Part of me wants to run like I used to way back. But, I have gone past the place that caused me to run in the first place and four years later I have not run yet. Changed therapists a bunch of time...thus being in therapy for four years...but have never stuck it out this long. Wow...I just realized it has been four years. Whoa...

I was talking with my SP on Tuesday about how hard I am working with Rob (it feels like it at any rate) and how I hate what we are doing right now...but that it needs to be done. He totally supported and agreed with me. He said the only way to do this is go through it (he has firsthand knowledge) and to let the dam break. He also reiterated that it was not my fault and there is no way it could be. I am so thankful for a supportive SP!

No comments: