Friday, October 17, 2003

I am at such loose ends. I can't sleep...I can take my sleep meds...but I want them for other purposes...no way I am wasting them right now for actual sleep.

Came into the office because the pull to cut more than my legs is way too strong. They are having dress rehearsal for the play and Gary is practicing the organ so it is do dang loud in here...grrrrr.....

I emailed Rob with the link to here to read this mornings post and sent it to my dietitian as well and no response. I don't think believe I am really on the fence this time. If my apartment was cleaned up (still trying to move)...I might...well...let's just say I have been trying to figure out who I want to send some stuff to...I can't handle this anymore. But, as long as my living space is in disarray I am safe. Heck, they are resurfacing our parking lot so I will be at mom's for three days anyway.

I just want out because right now it HURTS too much to live.

No comments: