Tuesday, October 14, 2003

I fixed the problem! Yee haw! I deleted all my dupe posts and then possibky a dupe quiz thingie. Now you can see the blob I adopted! :) I think he's cute.

Okay, so I am a little psycho.

So, I go home yesterday and turn on "Buffy" and watch an episode I have seen several times before and have a MAJOR flashback. THAT is why I hate having to rehash this over and over and over and over two times a week. Flashbacks haven't been a problem for years and years and years. Now, ever since I brought all this back up again...it's all there and let me tell you, Neicey isn't thrilled. The seeing isn't as bad as the sensation part of it.

I have to hand it to God, though. Our minds are incredible things. As disgusting as it is...the fact that I CAN remember and feel it 21 years later is nothing short of amazing in some ways. How awesome He created us...ya know?

Staff meeting..."I'll be back."

No comments: