Thursday, October 30, 2003

I am in such a funk. Tomorrow I finish cleaning and leave my apartment...ugh...I feel like I still have a ton to do there, but I really don't...got most of it done yesterday.

The church in Mesa, AZ wants me to continue on in their serach process. I want to...but I know what Rob said...but the application is just phase 2.

Today is Thursday and thus reliving the stuff I have been reliving for two months now and nausea setting in already. If I wasn't already seeing the good and God's healing...I'd bail on this topic with Rob.

Stop the world...I wanna get off!

I don't mean to have a rotten attitude...but today is just one of those days when it seems like this battle is NEVER going to end and I am worn out from trying to fight it and get life stuff done at the same time.

My sleep is more way off than usual and I think that is part of the reason...plus my ED behaviors...I also know stress causes me to cycle into a depressive episode...so I am trying to do what I need to to combat it. I'm outta bed, I am at work...I am going to see Rob...so I am doing the right things...but I can "feel" the clouds...

No comments: