Sunday, October 12, 2003

Ugh...I should go take a nap...I should go walk to Togo's and get lunch...but here I sit...playing with my blog and unable to undo whatever I did to it this month. Grrrr...

There is a new shout box on the very bottom...I like it.

I don't want to see Toni tomorrow, I don't want to see Rob tomorrow and I don't want to wake up tomorrow...but I will go 0-3 in all respects so I might as well get used to it! Toni at Starbucks at 9:30 AM, Rob at Noon and me up by 8:00 AM at the latest.

I didn't add a fruit this week. I just bought it so it could rot! I also didn't keep one meal down this week...either I did or I kept nothing down. Today was one of those days where I felt like passing out and that hasn't happened since the day I did at LIFE...but that was a med thing.

There are times I almost wish both Toni and Rob would take a hard line with me when I fail this much. But, neither of them refuse to do that when this is when I need them most. That and Rob and I have worked so hard the last few weeks...it's amazing. I mean...it should have happened MONTHS ago, but better late than never. Maybe it's because I do feel safer there now than ever before or maybe because I do understand his commitment to me in a deeper way...I guess the "maybes" aren't all that important.

Today I was with the 4 years olds-1st graders (there are 4 of them...1 4 year old, two in K and 1 in 1st) and it was sooooo cute! Sydney (the 4 year old) is an only child and her parents are divorced. She splits the week with them and they both still get along (at least at church). She is very spoiled...or just used to have an adult's undivided attention at any rate. But, they all wanted to tell me EVERYTHING and all at the same time. What gets me about this group of kids is that THEY will remember the lesson from week to week. My 2nd-5th graders can't do that!

My mood says "confuzzled." That's what I am...about EVERYTHING!

No comments: