Sunday, October 12, 2003

I don't know what I did...I think I can fix the dupe stuff I did on my PC at home...for some reason I can't on the iBook. I am also happy I was able to put the comment section back in. I need to add the links back...maybe I will do that later.

More and more "proof" is coming in that what happened is all my fault. All the youth workers that I gave the "scenario" to said that what "she" did was inappropriate and should be told to stop. Does Rob think I am so stupid that I don't know what I did was wrong? Geesh...Men!

I brought it on myself...just another in a list of things that I have done that makes me such an awful person and not worthy of what God has given me. The thoughts are getting louder...but Rob ignores them because we all know they will go away.

No comments: